Chronus is proud to be WCAG 2.1 AA compliant, making the platform accessible to individuals with certain health conditions.
Being WCAG 2.1 AA compliant means that the platform is:
- Provides text alternatives for non-text content
- Provides captions and other alternatives for multimedia
- Content is presented in different ways, without losing meaning by way of assistive technologies
- Easy for users to see and hear content
- All functionality is available from a keyboard
- Users have enough time to read and utilize content
- Does not use content that causes seizures or physical reactions
- Helps users find and navigate content
- Makes it easier to use inputs other than a keyboard
- Makes text readable and understandable
- Makes content appear and operate in predictable ways
- Helps users avoid and correct mistakes
- Maximizes compatibility with current and future user tools
WCAG is developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3), the organization that develops international standards for the Web as a whole. You can learn more about WCAG and view their full list of requirements to meet 2.1 AA compliance from their official website.