This month, we'd like to introduce the following features:
- Invitations overhaul
- Email revamp
Five-star coach ratings
- New membership request workflow
- New ways to measure progress on goals
Coming soon: Invitations overhaul
Invitations are under renovation! We're giving you greater control over invitation email content, analytics, and automated reminders.
- Set up automated reminders to those who have not yet accepted their invitations. You can build extra emails into the sequence, known as a campaign, to follow up with invitees and get higher enrollment results with less manual effort.
- See deep analytics on email performance. See the status of every invitation sent - whether the email was received successfully, whether it's been opened, and whether the link within was clicked.
- Customize the emails yourself. You control timing and content right from the interface. If your Invitation email was previously customized with help from a Chronus representative, we'll migrate your edits over. From now on, you'll make any further changes yourself. Here's an example of what your Invitation page will look like:
Coming soon: Beautifully redesigned emails and better oversight!
We're upgrading your system emails with the following benefits:
- Professional, attractive look-and-feel to draw in readers
- Meaningful content and big, compelling buttons
- Looks just as great on smart phones as it does in standard web browsers
- Shows your logo and program name at the top for instant identification
Here's a preview of the new look - notice the strong call-to-action to log in!
To ease your administrative interface, we're pairing the redesign with a pared-down view of system emails, showing only the emails that apply to your program settings. Titles and descriptions are getting a re-write, too.